Following the merger of Manchester Organics and Navin Fluorine International Ltd, our scale-up capability has increased and now ranges from kilogram to tonne scale. We can now support you with cost effective scale-up options for projects from milligram research scale to multi-tonne level requirements (cGMP and non cGMP).
Since being commissioned in 2011, our flagship cGMP plant in Dewas, India has expanded our capacity and capability. This state-of-the-art facility contains different types of reactors which are suitable for a variety of types of chemistry and scale. Working at large-scale, safety and quality are of paramount importance to us and we not only welcome audits, but encourage site visits from clients in order to build trust and confidence, leading to a firm business relationship.
- Proven track record
- Competent and experienced R&D teams
- Unique capabilities for fluorination
- Fast and smooth transition of technology transfer between UK and Indian facilities
- cGMP synthesis / API manufacture with release and process validation
- Class 100 000 clean room facility to handle API and pharmaceutical intermediates
Please contact us for more information.