How to Order
How to find products and order via our website
Opening an account
Please note that you must have an account with Manchester Organics to be able to place an order with us. Please register via the link at the top right of our website or alternatively you can register once you begin the checkout process for your first order with us.
Finding your products
You can search our website to identify your required products via two methods:
Either by a text or number search for name, catalogue number, CAS, MDL, molecular formula; please enter the keywords into the search box towards the top of our website and click the orange button to search. This will bring up a list of all the relevant chemicals in our catalogue matching your requirements. From there simply click through to the item of your choice.
Alternatively you can search our product database by using our Structure Search facility, accessed via the blue button to the right of the search box. Create your chosen structure by selecting the required symbols and clicking within the box until the molecule is complete. Then click on search and all options found within our catalogue will be displayed. You can click through from here to the relevant product in our database to check details and buy online.
How to Order Online
- When you have found the product(s) of your choice, simply select the quantity you wish to purchase and click the 'Add to Basket' button. This product will then be added to your basket. Please feel free to carry on browsing - you can add further products to your basket at any time.
- Within the shopping basket page, you can amend any quantities, remove any items or empty the basket completely.
- When you are happy with your selections, please click on the 'Basket' or 'Checkout' links which will be displayed towards the top right of our website when items have been added - from there you can commence the checkout process. If you are on a product page you will have additional 'Basket' and 'Checkout' links on the left hand side of the page.
- Here you will be taken through to our customer area where you must have an account with us to complete the checkout process.If you have an account simply sign in, otherwise please complete the simple registration process.
- You will be prompted to enter your billing and delivery addresses and your desired payment method. You will have the choice of credit/debit card payment, Paypal or 30 Day Credit order.
- If you have your own courier account (eg. FedEx, for example) you have the opportunity to advise us of the relevant details during the checkout process. This will enable us to bill any shipping costs direct to your own account. During checkout please also select the 'Own Courier Account' option.
- If you select credit card or Paypal payment, you will be transferred through to the appropriate secure server where you will be asked to enter your payment details.Your details will be encrypted to industry standards and will be safe at all times.
- We accept the following payment cards: Mastercard, Visa, Delta, MastercardDebit, American Express, Electron, Purchasing and Maestro.
- This is the end of the ordering process. Once we have checked your order and product details, an email confirmation will be sent to you containing all relevant details. If goods are hazardous and are likely to incur any additional shipping charges, we will contact you to advise. You will not be charged any additional monies without prior authorisation and consent.
- When your order is shipped, an email will be sent with the despatch details and any relevant tracking numbers, if available, so you can follow the progress of your delivery.
- (If you represent a VAT-exempt institution or organisation, please contact us and we will set up your account accordingly).